Mobiles phone are one of the most popular gadgets in today’s world. We use it for different purposes like calling, messaging, surfing the internet, taking photos and recording videos, etc.
Nowadays mobiles have replaced all other things so people always prefer to buy the latest models of mobiles which are equipped with new features. Getting bored with the old mobile models is not a big deal because you can upgrade your mobile device by buying the latest version available in the market.
But sometimes many users face problems while using their mobiles like- it gets to hang on the startup screen, slow working, or stops responding during any activity.
There may be several reasons behind that particular issue in a mobile device but in this article, we will explain some simple steps to fix mobile hanging problems in your android devices.
So let’s have a look-When you start your mobile, it takes some time to load and sometimes even longer as well. This issue can be caused by many factors including corrupted software or hardware, virus infections, etc. In the article below we will discuss some of the reasons why mobiles get to hang on loading. Let’s have a look-
Inappropriate Mobiles Settings
Some inappropriate settings in your phone may cause this type of problem. You should check that whether all the items on your device are properly configured or not. If there is any misconfiguration then firstly you must correct them and if still this problem appears then go for Factory data reset.
Mobile Over Heating
Mobile phones use processor speed to process applications and files on the phone which generates heat of the phone if the phone becomes too much heated then it may cause hang-on loading. So try to use your mobile in a normal temperature area for keeping it safe.
If any of the hardware parts are not working properly or get corrupted due to any reason, then you will face this problem. You need to replace these parts with new ones and check whether this issue is solved or not. If not, go for the next level of repairing.
Software Problems in Mobiles
Some software problems may also lead to this particular trouble in your device. For instance- virus infection, improper system upgrade, etc can be reasons behind this type of problem in your phone. If you feel that there are any suspicious activities going on inside your device then you should take the help of a professional.
Interruptions While Updating
Sometimes due to some other application running in the background, you are unable to update your phone properly and thus it may lead to this trouble. So firstly you need to close all other applications which are working on your device except the required one then only try again.
Contacting Network Issues
Network issues also cause this problem in mobiles devices. Switching mobile networks off and on might be helpful so give it a try.
Hardware Part Replacement
If nothing works out for you, then probably hardware part replacement is required for your device. You can contact the local service center or any professional for replacing these parts with new ones. It should solve the problem.
Tips to fix android apps not responding :
- Restart your phone
- Force stop the app and clear cached data.
- Clear all apps cached data using ‘Settings > App Manager’ and restart your device.
- Switch off/disable any security software running on your device.
- Uninstall third-party applications. You can do this by going to Settings>App Manager>All, finding the application, and tapping uninstall.
- Check whether you have installed all the updates for your Android version or not, if not then update it and check whether that solves the problem or not. If yes then great otherwise go for the next level of troubleshooting steps. Reset your phone to factory settings (only as a last resort). For this you need to go to ‘Settings>Backup & reset>Factory data reset>Reset phone’ and check if that helps.
- If nothing works out for you then probably hardware part replacement is required for your device. You can contact the local service center or any professional for replacing these parts with new ones. It should solve the problem.
Hope the above-mentioned information is helpful for you in solving the problem easily. All the best!!