I’ve been in a place for a long time, and I want to go out, especially when I’m in a bad mood. This feeling becomes stronger. It’s said that traveling can make the mood happy, so let’s take a walk-and-go trip. What do I need to prepare for traveling? Next, I will share my equipment.
Prepare your tickets in advance, as well as the entire itinerary.
When traveling, you must choose a place you like, buy a round-trip ticket in advance, plan the itinerary of the entire trip, and have a plan. Step by step will save a lot of unnecessary trivial things and make it more worry-free.
Make a budget and prepare enough money.
Budget in advance the number of days to travel, as well as some necessary consumption, approximately how much money you will need, and then prepare enough money within the estimated range, and exceed the budget range, so that you can enjoy the trip with more peace of mind and save money with Travelodge voucher code NHS, Booking.com Voucher Code NHS, and Travelodge Discount Code NHS and Travelodge discount code
Travel bags, and some daily necessities.
Prepare a travel backpack, it’s best to start lightly, bring a few change clothes, and then install some portable anti-inflammatory drugs, band-aids, to avoid minor injuries outdoors, you can deal with it in time.
Prepare a good camera.
How can you go out without a camera? Take pictures of those beautiful moments and form good memories in the future. Whenever you see it, you will think of the enjoyment of travel and the feeling of beauty. Prepare a high-definition, high-pixel camera and take some photos. , Keep it as a memory!
Bring your mobile phone and ID with you.
You must bring your ID card and wallet in advance, as well as your mobile phone, a communication essential item, and prepare a charger, preferably a power bank, to avoid running out of power outdoors and danger, and you can contact them in time.
Prepare a bright flashlight.
Finally, this equipment is for safety reasons. In some scenic spots, the signal is not good, and the mobile phone may not have a signal. It is very dangerous if you are alone. At this time, if there is a bright flashlight, we can turn it on. Send the signal and call for help.
When traveling alone
Be sure to tell your family where you are going and the estimated time of arrival;
After arriving at your destination, remember to report safety! ! !
The quality of the tools you carry with you must be very good;
Comfortable footwear is essential.
When you need to walk
If it is not a remote area, most of the walking routes needed can be searched on the Baidu map.
The “panoramic map” of Baidu Maps is very convenient.
There is no shortage of food, clothing, housing and transportation-hotel reservations
With such a developed network, hotel reservations are already very convenient.
Learn luggage packing skills
Since it is a skill, there must be their superiority;
You don’t need to bring anything, how to pack it to save space-take some time to read related videos and articles, you will definitely gain.
Bring your own living utensils
Whether from the perspective of hygiene or environmental protection, there is absolutely nothing wrong with bringing your own “tableware” and “washing utensils”.
(Only the internal staff knows how the hotel’s hygiene is)
It’s good to be at home for a thousand days, but it’s hard to go out
You must have a sense of security and anti-theft, unfamiliar environment, unfamiliar people, as the saying goes, people’s hearts are separated from the belly, and your eyes are brightened-“Anti-theft and anti-fraud are very important”
Don’t forget to check the weather forecast, including the weather on the road and the weather at the destination.
—> You can submit your guest post article at Write for us and Baby Products
Prepare to make travel better
Taking a baby out for a trip is a very troublesome thing, but get everything ready, the trip may not be so tiring.
- Milk powder, diapers. I don’t think you should bring the powdered milk with you. It’s very inconvenient and you can drink it at any time. Bringing a diaper can avoid the trouble of changing clothes all the time.
- Back-up medicine; cold medicine, diarrhea, etc. It is inevitable that you will not take the medicine when you travel. It is very convenient to have medicine in your hand.
- Sunscreen products; sunscreen, sunglasses, sun umbrellas. These are essential if it is summer to go out.
- Lightweight blanket; it is necessary to go out in winter, if the baby is asleep, it can be covered to avoid cold. If it is summer, you can bring a thin towel.
- Lightweight baby carriage; it is inevitable that you always have to hold your baby when you go out. Even if you can walk the baby, you will not walk. If you often hold your baby, it will be very tiring and you are not in the mood to enjoy the beautiful scenery. It is much more convenient to bring the baby stroller The foldable type is very convenient to carry, and the parents will not be so tired.
- Swimsuits, etc.; this is a must if you go out in the summer.