Cover design is essential for turning your manuscript into a saddle stitch book printing. Many printing companies offer a variety of choices to make, including finish and paper type. Saddle-Stitch Booklet Printing and Binding is the most popular and cost-effective bookbinding method | print books
One of the most critical decisions to acknowledge for your next saddle stitch bookbinding is what type of binding option to choose. There are different binding options available in book printing Melbourne. A saddle-stitched is the most popular and cost-effective bookbinding method, including perfect binding, spiral binding, wire binding, case binding, padding, top staple, self covers, printed covers, Etc.
What are saddle-stitch booklet printing and binding
Print books can print saddle stitch booklets with a maximum page limit of 200 pages at 115 GSM, with square edge options available. Ideally, the saddle stitch booklet printing is most effective with booklets having fewer pages, the more pages you have, the book will become bulky once folded, and it will not lie flat.
The process involved in saddle stitch book printing
Convert your hard work into a printed leaflet once you’re finally ready with your manuscript and design.
- Pages are stacked and loaded onto a conveyor machine, stitched together using metal staples. Saddle stitch binding services deliver only the highest quality for your project, whether an informational brochure, product catalogue, comic books, workbooks, cookbooks, or booklets of all kinds to reflect the same caliber of your work put into it.
- Determine your document size by standard paper sizes since saddle stitch booklets fold sheets of paper.
- Two standard size printing options utilized in saddle stitch binding:
8.5” * 11”(tabloid/11” * 17” folded in half)
5.5” * 8.5”(letter/ 8.5” * 11” folded in half)
- For the saddle stitch booklet method, the pages need to follow the rule of multiples of 4; This means your saddle stitch booklet should have several 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 40, Etc pages.
- The minimum height for a saddle stitch bookbinding is 5.5”. By following all the above processes, the result is a straightforward yet professional-looking document. Finally, achieving a clean and accurate cut after printing.
Reason to choose saddle stitch booklet printing
Businesses choose saddle stitch booklet printing and binding because it’s an excellent value for money and short production runs. Print books print and bind the best professional and economical way of booklet printing services, which are flawlessly produced images with eye-catching designs with the highest quality and authentic colors. Helps to send out the right messages for your business with saddle-stitch bindings.
- The cheapest and most reliable form of binding method.
- Has a reasonably quick turnaround time and can be done at the most commercial print house.
- Highly economical way to bind books for short-run productions because minimal preparations are required.
- Heavier weight covers or self-covers printed on the face of the booklet; self-cover means the same weight as the interior pages.
- A hole punched to insert a spiral or wire binder along the booklet’s spine for stiffness of the booklet.
- It also qualifies for booklets to be made in various sizes- tiny like a pocket-friendly guide or a large magazine or brochure.
- Can use multicolor for printing, with plain black ink or any combination ink.
- With a minimal weight of page count, booklets are perfect for mailing and shipping worldwide.
- Easy to design and print to accommodate artwork, large images that transit adjoining pages.
- The best solution for brochures is that catalogs with glossy magazines look good in appearance and style to upscale audiences.
- It is a straightforward process, which means minimal setup is needed. Publishers prefer the saddle stitch bookbinding process to work on tight schedules.
- Saddle-stitch adds very little weight on bulk quantity booklets, which keeps shipping costs low.
- Unlike wire and coil binding, saddle stitch binding uses hidden staples that are only visible when the magazine or booklet is open in the middle.
- This strategy is highly frugal with artistic freedom, especially for small and short-term booklets.
Saddle-Stitch Booklet Printing and Binding
It’s important for editors, designers, marketers, and professionals to know where to order saddle stitch printing and binding company. Print books have provided top-notch saddle stitch booklet printing for decades. One of the best book printing in Melbourne, we know that we are perfect partners to assist with whatever booklet style you need. Get an instant quote for saddle-stitch booklet printing.
Get high-quality, creative, and reliable book printing!
Want to create an appealing marketing booklet for the company? You have come to the right place. Print books is the fastest-growing company offering quality booklet printing services to everyone from startups to big companies at the best price. Over the years, booklet marketing has proven to be reaping promising results for businesses. Choosing us for booklet printing would let you deliver eye-catchy and edifying information to the clients in a professional way.
Best quality and huge range!
Our book printing Melbourne services are quick and economical. Be it you want to get bulk booklets or just a couple of them for your business; we provide you with the best quality printing. At Print books, our colorful booklets are produced using digital presses and provide you with color calibration. We print booklets in a myriad of formats, ranging from A4 to A7 and more, as per your marketing requirement.
Being the leading book printing Melbourne company, we offer our clients ample options so that they can choose the right format. If you are looking for booklets that look luxurious and impressive, we design the cover with a glossy finish and the inner pages light. We want customers to be happy with our work and, therefore, will involve the customers when it comes to choosing the paper that they want to have for the booklet printing. If clients do not have an idea on the paper, our booklet printing experts are always ready to offer the required assistance to find out what they exactly want.
When it comes to booklet printing, we offer a myriad of colors from which customers can choose the one that they want to have on the cover page and for the pages. We respect the decision of the customers. Be it you want white or black or a mix of colors, we go ahead with it. The pricing is also affordable for all clients. We always give priority to quality.
We use the latest printing techniques and equipment!
Our book printing Melbourne team has an expert workforce and the latest machines using which we carry out the booklet printing process. Printbooks use different types of techniques in printing, such as softbound, hard case, wire binding, saddle stitching, and more. We offer booklet printing for a wide range of products such as magazines, catalogs, annual reports, recipe books, fashion books, and look books. We use state-of-the-art technology and the best printers to print booklets. The clients love our booklets, and we tailor the design as per the client’s requirements.
Need great-looking and easy-to-read books and booklets in a hurry? Saddle stitching is our fastest and most cost-effective bookbinding process. We offer industry-leading prices and turnaround times in a range of stock and finish options. Available in self-cover and special cover configurations, and with sizes ranging from A4 down, saddle stitching is an excellent solution for company profiles, multi-page advertisements and magazines to name a few. Our max page limit is a huge 200 pages at 115 GSM, with square edge options available, so beautiful books just click away – to discuss configurations at different stock weights or to ask any questions about saddle stitching speak to one of our experts.
Saddle stitching is one of the most popular binding options sought-after by businesses to print their marketing material. Because it gives a professional yet lavish look to the booklets. We, at Print books, offer high-quality saddle-stitched booklet binding services to our clients at affordable prices. Saddle-stitched is the cheapest and best binding that is chosen by many customers due to its quick turnaround. If professionally done, saddle-stitched booklets can be a pretty useful source of promotion. And, when you choose us to do it, you can save huge bucks for your business. Our team is efficient in carrying out this type of bookbinding work for you with perfection.
What is saddle stitching, and how does it work?
Saddle stitching is a single sheet of paper that is printed on both sides and is folded in half, and the stapling is done through the fold with thin wires. The sheets are put together and are trimmed on all three sides to attain the desired size. We help the customer in choosing this type of popular type of binding for their booklets that do not have plenty of pages such as magazines, comic books, brochures, and more. Saddle-stitched booklets make it easier for customers to flip the pages and read it with ease.
Features of our saddle stitching booklets printing:
- Popular and cheapest option; loved for its simplicity and professional look
- Two staples will hold the book together and cost low price for binding
- A gamut of options for choosing the paper and finishing that fit your brand
- It is pretty economical
Why choose us for your saddle stitched booklets?
- We offer saddle stitched booklets in portrait and landscape sizes as per your requirement.
- Our saddle stitching services come with different types of pages, page count, and sizes of the booklet.
- You can choose the type of inside pages and cover for the booklet.
- We precisely cut the material, fold, and saddle stitch to provide a clean finish to all the papers.
- Our saddle stitched booklets are always neat and impressive.
Our clientele always appreciates our work. With many customization options available in this type of binding, it becomes the first choice of many businesses to print pamphlets, newsletters, thin magazines, catalogs, wall calendars, comics, and so on. Our max page limit is 48 at 115 GSM.