Java is known as an object-oriented programming language developed that was developed by James Gosling along with his friends in the year 1995. It provides a dynamic and flexible environment. More than 3 billion devices worldwide run Java programs in their system.
Java is the most in-demand programming language among employers, and a person who knows this language well has a high chance of getting employe.
Some Important Facts about Java:
- Initially, Java is nam Oak
- It is the second most popular language
- It is the most popular user interface platform
According to the reports of 2020(Statista)
- Around 40% of developers all over the world code in Java.
- Java lands in fifth place in the worldwide rating of programming language.
What do you understand by the word Object-Oriented Programming Language?
Object-Oriented Programming Language is a programming paradigm wherein we create objects to work with them. These objects can further assist us in fulfilling specific needs, in serving different types of applications while maintaining the same code base.
Key traits to hire a fresher for the Java developer role:
In this context, to break down the checklist for hiring developers, employers must test candidates on their proficiency in the language and the basic concepts. The prospective candidate should have a clear understanding of the OOP, and they should be aware of data types, threads and Servlets, and the primary class loading mechanism.
It is always essential that a candidate be assess base on Familiarity with Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Strong roots in Data structures and algorithms, hands-on-experience of the relational database management system, Structured Query Language and Object Relational Mapping (ORM), concepts of Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and understanding of multithreading and synchronization.
Key traits to hire a senior for the java developer role:
We must first look here at a person with 3-6 years of experience in the Java programming language. The candidate must be able to resolve complexity and write powerful SQL queries. In addition to the features of hiring a fresher, a senior developer must have the following features- Know-how of Java-Based web services, Concepts of JVM and memory management, Expertise in code optimization, and Expertise in servlet methods.
Key Java Developer Certificates and Degrees:
Graduates from Computer Science backgrounds are desirable for this post, but there are certain specifications to which an employer must look:
- Certified Professional Java EE Web Component Developer
- Certified Java EE Business Component Developer
- Professional Java ME Mobile Application Developer
- Certified Master Java SE Developer
Qualitative Characteristics a ‘Programmer ‘must have apart from the required knowledge.
A great programmer will care about the product’s success and be willing to go the distance to get the job done and bring out the best every day.
High Communication Skill
There is a positive correlation between good communication and good development skills. A programmer must understand the problem clearly, break it down into hypotheses, and propose coherent solutions.
Good Time Management
Good programmers have a strong work ethic and show up at meetings on time. Such people are highly reliable for any work given to them.
Quick Learning Ability
Most programmers are amazing self-learners. They are always in the hunt for new technologies and often do so out of personal interest outside of work.
A good Team Player
Another good quality of good developers is their ability to help other developers to get better.
What is meant by Java App development Company?
Java is best suit for mobile App development, being one of the preferred programming languages for Android. It is a language select by most banking sectors because security is a significant concern.
Following are the top 5 Companies hiring Java Developers
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Cognizant Technology Solution
Key Java Developer Experience
To hire a candidate fit for the job, they must possess certain work experience like:
- Ability to create Java applications to meet project criteria.
- Wide knowledge about web and database development and software integration
- The ability of the candidate to coordinate the design, development, testing, debugging, and implementation of Projects.
Java Development Solutions Offshore Development Solutions
What is meant by Offshore Development Centre?
It refers to a development company that provides the other company with software development services. Still, it is located in other countries where production costs are lower, thus decreasing budget spending.
A brief insight about Offshore- Java Development
Offshore dedicated outsourcing provider offers more benefits than hiring a freelancer. One of the significant advantages of outsourcing is it is link to effective employee accountability and project control. Offshore Java Development services are cost-effective because we need to pay a fixed salary but only for the developer’s hours.
A few prominent Offshore Java Development Companies are below:
Prime Benefits of Hiring Offshore Developers
- Reduces expenditure
- We get access to the Newest Technologies of other countries
- Opportunities for New Incentives and Projects
- Access to a Wide Pool of Great Talent, which is beneficial for us
What do we understand by Web Application Development Companies?
Web Application Development refers to creating software that uses a server that understands Java. It indicates the web development of visual elements of which Java may or may not be a part.
Advantages of Web Application is given below
- Cross-platform compatibility is far more compatible across platforms than traditional installed software. The minimum requirement would be a web browser, of which there are many like (Chrome, Google, and so on).
- Provides security of live data- It enables the user to consolidate the systems and processes by reducing the need to have separate systems.
- cost reduction- It will lower the cost due to reduced support and maintenance, lower requirements on the end-user system, and simplified architecture.
There are many other key traits to which a company looks before hiring someone as a programmer. This programming language is taught to students from their 10th grade in various schools. Students must take this subject seriously and pursue this in their higher studies. The ongoing demand for a developer is high, with plenty of openings in the corporate world.