Choosing the right colour for your bridal lehenga is not an easy task! Some brides are certain about a colour whereas on the other hand some brides have an open mind and want to go for something that is trending as well as suits them. The battle usually remains between pastel and bold shades when it comes to the bridal lehenga. While finalising the right colour there are certain factors that you need to consider that will help you make your decision easier!
All you need to do is read on and see what factors will help you make the right choice between a pastel-coloured and a dark-coloured outfit!
Why go for pastel shades outfit?
- The most important factor that should be considered is the location as well as the time of your function. If you have an open venue and having a day wedding then you should go for a pastel outfit. Certain banquet halls in Delhi have modern décor that will call for a pastel outfit for getting some beautiful bridal shots.
- After considering the time and venue you should listen to your heart and go for what you prefer. If you want to go for a minimalistic look then pastel bridal outfits will be considered for your D-day.
- If you want to break the stereotype and pull off something different then also you should pick something in a pastel shade
- Want to experiment with some OTT jewellery, then you should don something in pastel that will help your jewellery to pop and stand out making you look ethereal!
- For the lovers of whimsical bridal shots, a pastel-coloured lehenga will be the best choice as pastel brides get one of the dreamiest bridal pictures.
Why not go for pastel shades?
- The bridal look has always been associated with something bold and heavy and if you go for something in pastel then it may make you feel underdressed… which you can’t afford to feel on your most special day!
- God forbid, if you accidentally spill something on it then you may not be able to hide the stain which may be captured in all your pictures!
- If you go for a pastel shade during the night time then it may make you look flushed out
- There may be a restriction of fabrics too as silks and velvets are less available in lighter shades
Why go for bold-coloured outfits?
- Dark-coloured outfits are a safe bet. Be it a day function or night, you can don a dark-coloured outfit to nail your bridal look with elegance.
- Always dreamt of looking all glamorous at your wedding then dark-coloured bridal outfits should be your thing.
- You don’t even have to put too much effort when it comes to jewellery! With a bold coloured lehenga, you can go for either with the same colour jewellery or you opt for a contrasting hue as everything looks good with dark-coloured outfits.
- The best part about dark-coloured outfits is that it helps you camouflage especially if you’re a tad conscious about your figure and want a slimmer silhouette.
- Another highlight of dark colours is that whatever fabric you choose the lehenga always comes out as you have imagined!
Why not go for bold colours?
- If you go for a dark coloured lehenga, then there are chances that it will steal focus from your stunning jewellery and makeup which you may not like to happen on your wedding day (wedding venues Chhatarpur).
- When you go for dark-coloured outfits then they don’t leave much room for experimentation
- They may look off in the summer and spring season
- Last but not the least, if you don a dark-coloured outfit then you won’t be leaving an element of surprise for your guests as all brides usually go for darker hues!
We hope this will help you choose the perfect hue for the perfect bridal look!