Don’t know how to convert EMF file to PDF? If so, don’t worry. In this post, we are going to show you one of the best and amazing solutions to convert multiple images to PDF format completely. In this article we will explain manual and professional techniques. The solutions we are going to cover today are basic and quick. Come on, let’s begin.
Basic Introduction – EMF and PDF
The EMF extension is used for Enhanced Metafile, a queue file format. It is mainly used for storing vector images and graphics regardless of the device. All this data in the EMF file is stored in the form of a metafile record. This register stores data related to configuration settings, drawing commands, and graphic properties, which are used for printing on the Windows operating system. This information is important to render the image correctly.
PDF is short for Portable Document Format. It is a common file format created by Adobe that provides people with an easy and reliable way to present and exchange documents, regardless of the software, hardware, or operating system used by whoever is viewing the document. PDF format is an open standard currently maintained by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). PDF file can include links and buttons, form fields, audio, video, and business logic.
Why Need to Change EMF to PDF Document
- If you have a lot of images to share online, PDF is the right choice for you. Converting images to PDF has become the norm for organizations that have to deal with large amounts of multimedia on a daily basis.
- Especially if all your images are in EWF format, converting them to PDF can be very beneficial.
- So now is the perfect opportunity to convert everything to PDF so that others can easily see all the images.
- With PDF files, you can get better image resolution. This means that if you want the quality to be unaffected, PDF is just that.
- All it does is compress the actual size of the image and make sure the pixels in the image are not altered. This format is useful for companies that have to send multimedia files every day.
Manual Approach to Convert EMF File to PDF Format
There is no direct solution for converting images to PDF documents. However, users can convert images to PDF with the help of Google Drive. Follow some steps described below.
- Firstly, log in to your Google Account
- Click the “Create” button to upload all the scanned files to Google Drive. You can choose files or folders to load
Note: To convert EMF to PDF via Google Drive, make sure to specify all settings before uploading the file. So, to ensure this, tick the option to move text from PDF files and images to Google Docs.
- Now, enable this option to convert PDF text and image files to Google Docs to recognize scanned images or PDF using Google Drive
- Next, select the Start Upload button to browse the scanned image files and upload the desired files
- After scanning the document, click on the specific file title and open the scanned document
- In the next step, download the converted file as PDF.
Shortcomings With the Manual Method
- long and slow process
- High probability of data loss
- Requires technical knowledge to run
- Many users find the solution complicated and confusing
Automatic Solution to Convert EMF File to PDF File Format
Since the manual solution failed, here is the solution, a professional tool called Image Converter Software. This application is capable of converting EMF image data files directly to PDF format in minutes. It is a reliable tool to bulk convert various types of images easily and efficiently. It also allows users to enter folders containing different images such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, WEBP, TGA, BMP formats and maintains the folder structure. The user interface of the tool is basic enough that everyone can understand how it works.
A free demo version is available. You can convert 5 images for free. You can test the full functionality of this alternative utility by downloading the free version. The utility is available for all versions of the operating system.
Complete Guide to Save EMF as PDF Format
- Download and Install Image to PDF Converter Software
- Now add the image by clicking on the Add File or Add Folder button
- If you want to convert the image to PDF file format, select PDF in the export options dropdown
- Choose PDF settings according to your needs. If you want to create a PDF file for each image, you can check the “Create PDF for each image” option
- Now, click on the Convert button to start converting the image to PDF
- The conversion process will start automatically.
Amazing Features of the Software
- This software can save multiple EMF image files in different formats.
- Allows users to create one file for all added images
- Move up and down options to adjust image accordingly
- There is no limit to download image files modified with this tool.
- Get the job done without external apps
- This utility is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
- The resulting image file can be saved anywhere on your computer.
- Using this software does not require any technical knowledge as it has a very intuitive interface.
- Our support team is available 24/7 so users can seek advice when needed.
- There is also a separate option in the toolkit for saving attachments to the appropriate folder
In the above blog, we have provided step by step solution to convert EMF file to PDF easily. Image File Converter is a reliable software solution to save EMF image files to PDF files. In addition, we recommend using the Smart Edition to get a better understanding of the device’s design and operation. If you have any questions, contact our support staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Moreover, the design of the tool is very simple and can be easily understood by the normal users.