There are few coaching programs that offer good crash classes that prepare students for IAS Prelims & IAS Mains and a great testing and mentorship. Based on my experiences, EDEN IAS offers UPSC MAINS REVISION COURSE 2021 batches for Prelims & Mains ever year and has a great number of choices.
The curriculum is designed to be very well-organized and help to cover all the syllabus in a clear method and in a timely manner. A crash course designed for Prelims is famous for its name of MISSION PRELIMS 2020.
- The GS classes.
- Current issues (yearly)[Budget Survey, India Year Book, schemes]
- Sectional + Mock Tests
- Paper from the previous year Discussion.
- Module for mapping marking
- Workshops of UPSC MAINS REVISION COURSE 2021.
- Study materials.
Course for Crash Mains is famous for its name: MISSION MAINS 2020
- GS Classes.
- Special modules focused on Ethics & Essay.
- Case Study + Essay writing.
- Daily Writing Practice – STEPS [ FAMOUS AMONG STUDENTS]
- Discussion on previous years’ papers.
- Writing workshop for daily answer.
- Mock tests
- Study materials.
- Personal Mentoring.
Awe-inspiring – The instructor here is very well-known for the high-quality classes and his personal coaching.
Delhi is a major hub for UPSC coaching, but it’s not necessary to ensure that all coaches are top-quality. Some coaches are operating due to their names. There are a few coaches who offer good and within the budget crash courses for UPSC MAINS REVISION COURSE 2021.
As an undergraduate student and based on my experiences, I would suggest you to take the EDEN IAS Mission prelims and Mission mains crash course for UPSC.
The two Mission Mains and Mission Prelims are well-known for their revising techniques.
Those who require effective revision to pass the UPSC PRELIMS and UPSC MAINS or who have encountered difficulties or problems with the syllabus when doing the self-study method can take part in this class.
I’ve been there, done it. I spent around 1 lakh rupees 1.5 lakhs on these schools and then stopped attending classes after about three months.
The reasons are: Only the static part of the material is taught in class, which is easily covered with standard textbooks.
In addition, I generally discovered that I could cover the same subject in a fraction of the time in the classroom.
The quality of the materials offered by most institutions is poor with the majority of the textbooks having been in use for decades, making outdated for the current exam.
Therefore, it is recommended not to depend on only one set of material from one coaching institute.
The best approach is to take the materials from various institutes of 3 Years IAS foundation Course and then read them yourself.
The value and efficacy the effectiveness of any training course is contingent on the degree of preparation.
- In the event that the course isn’t comprehensive or the essential subjects have been left out; in this scenario, a crash course will not be very helpful.
- On the contrary, if your preparation is a bit completed, you’ve attempted some mock tests and you believe there are missing in a couple of areas In that case, the crash course can aid you in understanding the most essential aspects of the subject/topic in a relatively short period of time.
- It’s important to realize that a crash course may function as an additional option or revision plans instead of only relying on them prior to the prelims.