How can we decide the accurate size of the ring?
What if you want to organize a surprise for a loved one by presenting a long-awaited ring? To do this, you will have to figure out the size of the ring, showing a little cunning and ingenuity.
What you need to know about your ring size
It is not always effortless to determine the particular ring size. However, if you have a ring that fits you well, you can measure the inside of that ring. For example, if the inside measurement is 18mm, then you should select that size on our website as istanbul escort bayan well.
If you are unable to determine your ring size, please indicate this when placing your order. Please note: Fingers are often a little thicker in the evening than in the morning. That is why it is advisable to measure the size in the evening.
If you don’t want to waste any time, we have also prepared a detailed table for you to print out. This makes it easy to measure your ring size. When printing, please ensure that your device is set to 100% page size.
You are also welcome to arrange a personal appointment in one of our shops, which will make measuring your ring size even easier.
If the ring you have ordered is either too small or too large upon receipt, we will of course adjust it. We can perform resizing of one or one and a half (1 or 1.5) sizes at a different cost depending on the country the jewelry is being returned to. For any major changes, however, a new ring would have to be made.
What is ring size?
The ring size refers to the inner diameter of the Finger Jewelry. It is selected following the thickness of the future owner’s finger. For accurate measurements, jewelry stores and workshops use the following tools:
- Finger gauge – a set with rings of different diameters;
- Ring gauge – a piece with serifs, which allows you to determine the diameter of existing jewelry.
The standard line includes the following ring sizes:
- From 16.0-19.0 – female models
- From 20.0–23.0 – men’s rings and seals
Smaller and larger variants are less common. If you have a custom size, it is easier to make a custom ring from a jeweler.
If the model does not fit, it is easy to enlarge or reduce it in the workshop. This manipulation is worth a mere penny and takes a little time. But there are exceptions:
- Electroplating (gilding or rhodium plating)
- Scattering of stones, pavé setting
- Diamond edge
- Jewelry ceramics
All of these decorative fashionable elements will be damaged if the ring is rolled or rolled.
How do I know my finger size?
The method of measuring the ring size is extremely simple: you need to wrap your finger with tape or thick cotton thread. Having removed the improvised ring, it remains to determine its diameter using a ruler. The resulting value should be rounded to the nearest upper indicator: if you get 15.8, concentrate on 16.0.
If it is inconvenient for you to remove the thread from your finger, you can unwind it and determine the diameter using the mathematical formula d = l / 3.14.
When buying the Diamond Engagement Ring, it is important to consider the following points:
- The thickness of a person’s fingers changes throughout life. More often than others, people prone to puffiness face the problem: in the summer they have to wear some jewelry, and in the winter – others. Affects the thickness of the fingers and changes in weight: every second pregnant woman is forced to temporarily give up her favorite accessories.
- The fingers on the right hand are usually 0.5 sizes larger than those on the left. For left-handers, the opposite is true. Adjacent fingers also differ by about half their size.
- Rings with a wide shank are “small”, so you need to choose products one or two sizes larger. It is better to buy jewelry for both phalanxes in the presence of the future owner.
- The most difficult thing is for customers with thin fingers and a wide bone: small models cannot be worn due to the thickness of the joint, and large ones dangle at the base. The optimal solution is half-open rings, experiencing a new wave of popularity. Their size can be adjusted to your preference.
Simple Steps for Measure Ring Size
If you prepare for the purchase in advance, it is not difficult to find out the size of the ring. You can determine it using one of the following methods:
Along the existing ring
Take it with you when going to the jewelry store – they will determine the size using a ring meter. If this is not possible, trace the inner circle on a piece of paper and measure the diameter. A very common, but not very accurate way is to put the jewelry on your little finger and remember how it “sits”.
By the Diameter of the finger
Measure it at home as stated earlier. If you are preparing a surprise, take measurements at night, while the future owner (or owner) of the jewelry is sleeping. If you find out the Right Place for Buying Solitaire Engagement Rings at Pocket-friendly Costs then Gemstone is perfect for you.
Ring size chart
If you determine the size of the ring in advance, using the advice, the gift will fit – you will succeed in a surprise! After Knowing the Diameter of your Size, check it on this International Ring size Conversation Chart and decide your ring size.
Bar of Soap
This one is the Most Popular and Easy Method for Measuring the Ring size at Home without any hard work. Place your Existing Ring on the Bar of Soap and give a little push to ring on the soap. And you will get your Ring size.
The human body is proportional, so approximate data can be obtained based on the size of the clothes. This is an imprecise method, but in the absence of an alternative, it can also help. Focus on such female values (the diameter of the ring finger is indicated):
- XS – 15.5-16.0
- S – 16.5
- M – 17.0
- L – 17.5-18.0
- XL – 18.5–19.0
For men, the indicators will be different:
- S – 19.5
- M – 20.0–20.5
- L – 21.0-21.5
- XL – 22.00–22.5
- XXL – 23.00
Please note that the size chart differs from foreign ones: European, American, and Asian brands are guided by the circumference of the ring, and not by the inner diameter of the ring. In this case, the size matching table below will be helpful.