You don’t have to decide between red or blonde hair if you can’t decide between them. The strawberry blonde hair is here to save the day. The hair on the heads of many A-listers has made its name. You want to get involved in the fun if you are like us. It would be best to keep in mind a few things when changing up your hair color. Picking the right shade of strawberry blonde hair dye is just one of the things to consider when changing your color.
5 Tips To Get A Strawberry Blonde Hair Color
- There are many different versions of strawberry blonde hair, and it’s amazing. It can be difficult to determine which shade of hair dye will complement your features best because you have so many options to choose from.
- Light red hair and blonde hair are easy to bring to life. The dyeing process for darker hair colors gets more complicated, and you have to use bleach on your base color first. You can do this at home, but it might be better to see a professional.
- Going strawberry blonde can take anywhere from two hours to a couple of days, depending on whether you get it done at the salon or home. It depends on the amount of hair lifting you need to do. If a colorist lifts your hair color considerably, you will be asked to complete the look at a second appointment not to overwhelm your hair in a single sitting.
- With any dye job, the question of whether to do it by yourself or with the help of a colorist comes into play. We already talked about what you should do based on your base color, but there is more to it. If you are going to go red for the first time, you may want to make an appointment with a colorist.
- If you want your hair to be darker, think about dyeing it a few shades darker than you want it to be. It may seem dramatic at first, but you will be please in the end.
Maintaining Strawberry Blonde Hair
Before washing your hair, please give it a few days after your color service. The less you wash when dealing with red hair color, the better. Cool rinsing allows the outer layer of your hair to smooth back down so it can better hold in the color molecule. Learning to wash your hair less frequently will give you a longer-lasting color after you go red.
The larger the color molecule, the harder it is for the hair to hold on to them. If you have gone red before, you may have noticed red-tinged water when you wash your hair to keep it looking just-washed.
It is always best not to attempt any chemical services at home. Depending on what your haircutter professional is working with, you may be getting multiple formulas applied to different areas of your hair.
How To Take Care Of Strawberry Blonde Hair?
The last thing you want to do is wash it down the drain when you have achieved your most perfect strawberry blonde hue. To prevent that from happening, use hair care products safe for color-treated hair.
Can you dye your hair strawberry blonde?
You can leave some of your natural color and highlight in strawberry blonde, or you can go bolder and do an all-over color. Your hair may need to be lightened first and then deposited back on the new color.
How hard is it to dye your hair strawberry blonde?
Light red hair and blonde hair can be brought to life by strawberry blonde hair. The dyeing process gets a tad more complicated when darker hair colors. If you want to use bleach on your base color, you’ll have to do it first.
Can you dye strawberry blonde hair without bleach?
There are drawbacks to bleach, but it’s not always necessary to use it. It is possible to get blonde hair without bleach if your hair is light, and a regular permanent or high lift dye can be use in many circumstances.
There are many types of hair dyes, including hair colors, hair bleaches, and hair dyes. Here we’re going to talk about strawberry blonde hair dye and this is the type of hair color known as a warm tone.