Instagram is the home of millions of people to share their lives through stories, videos, and photos (paper help) every day. However, this platform is not only an excellent place to share your life but can also be sued as a powerful business tool. You can curate your own feed with a blend of business and personal life.
In 2021, almost 91.9% of U. S marketers were expected to use social media for growing their businesses. In 2013 the data stood at 86.2%. When you scroll through your Instagram, you like many posts, and then you start following the creator of those content. Say, for example, you found someone who posted about using dissertation proofreading services and scored good grades.
You immediately found it relatable and tried to connect with that person to know more. So, when you are trying to put your business out there, this is what you should ask yourself. Why should people engage with your content and keep coming back for more?
If you are stuck in this question and cannot find innovation peeking through your brain, you are not alone. Global industry professionals state that increased exposure is the number one benefit of using social media. This is because all of these platforms have billions of active users. However, most people find generating content a bit challenging (swot analysis assignment help).
So, if you have no idea how to promote your business or even start one on Instagram, read on to know the steps.
5 Practical Strategies to Grow Your Business on Instagram
1. Identify Why You Choose Instagram
When you are trying to grow your business, it is essential to have goals. Try to have both short-term and long-term goals streamlined for yourself. As a marketing channel, Instagram is no different, and you need to invest your time and efforts in thinking about the future. Try asking yourself what you want to achieve out of your posts.
Say, for example, you want to provide dissertation proofreading services to dreaded students, so your target audience would be students or experts. Common business goals include:
1. Increase brand visibility and awareness.
2. Build a loyal community.
3. Display company values and cultures.
4. Sell goods and services.
Plan out your goals and write them down to continuously monitor them. Then, make a checklist and check all the goals you have achieved. This will motivate and encourage you to keep going further.
2. Optimize Your Instagram Profile
If you want to use Instagram for a business, you need to create a worthy profile for yourself. Your profile should be like the homepage of your company. So, if you already use Instagram as a personal account, make another page for your business.
Make sure to create a good profile that is visually appealing and that will have a good and lasting impression on your viewers. Follow these tips to create a scintillating profile:
1. Switch to an Instagram business account.
2. Write a killer description of your company, category, industry, and what it does.
3. Follow a tone that will showcase your brand’s personality.
4. Give your contact information and a link to your website.
5. Add a call-to-action button to make it easier for followers to interact with you.
3. Find A Visual Aesthetic
Your Instagram is all about visuals. However, what works for your personal profile might not work for your business profile. Therefore, think about the aesthetics that you want to display on your profile page.
Determine the design, your branding guidelines, etc., and be consistent with it. Here are some tips that will make your profile visually appealing:
1. Choose a relevant color palette that will create your distinct style.
2. Use bright colors with high contrasts that will present thoughtful visual composition.
3. Pay attention to the font that you are using, and it should be relevant to your profile.
4. Finally, make it recognizable so that they will consistently complement each other and stand out.
4. Leverage Hashtags
Hashtags are an excellent way to reach out to a bigger audience. They have a uniform way to categorize content across all social media platforms. Hashtags allow users to discover content and follow accounts. If your business is about dissertation editing and proofreading services, you need to use hashtags to amplify your posts.
However, for most people, it might not be easy to group organize and save hashtags. Here are some ways by which you can use hashtags on Instagram:
1. Use your own insights to figure out what works best for you.
2. Use more hashtags on your stories to engage with more people.
3. Keep your audience in mind, and don’t use spammy or banned hashtags.
4. Use a mix of longtail and popular hashtags in your Instagram bio.
Reference: How is Education Important for a Nation’s Economy?